Hashdex Bitcoin Futures ETF Renamed to Hashdex Bitcoin ETF

bitcoin ETF futures TO 2024-03-27 41

According to PANews, Tidal and Hashdex have announced the renaming of the Hashdex Bitcoin Futures ETF to Hashdex Bitcoin ETF, with the NYSE Arca trading code as DEFI. Under normal market conditions, the fund's investment policy is to hold physical bitcoin to the maximum extent. It is expected that at least 95% of the assets will be invested in spot bitcoin, with the remaining 5% of assets available for investment in bitcoin futures contracts traded on CME, as well as cash and cash equivalents. Hashdex will serve as the DEFI digital asset advisor, with Tidal acting as the issuer. Tidal ETF Services LLC will act as the fund's manager, and BitGo will serve as the bitcoin custodian.