The more experiences you have, the more you will come to realize that:
1. True maturity begins when you no longer feel the need to prove yourself to others.
2. The root of all human suffering often stems from either a lack of financial security or a lack of love and emotional fulfillment.
3. The most enduring and stable relationships are based on mutual benefit and support.
4. It is wise to surround yourself with friends who are more accomplished than you, and to do business with those who may not be as skilled as you.
5. Engaging in arguments with foolish individuals often leads to foolish behavior on your part.
6. Its futile to complain about fairness or unfairness, as most people in the world only give attention and respect to those who display strength and confidence.
7. Your own fantasies and expectations are often more detrimental to your well-being than anyone else's ruthlessness.
8. There are three ways to lose friends: lending them money, working for them, or going into business with them.